Friday, August 16, 2013

YOU WILL ESCAPE ....


FASTING & PRAYER - DAY16 (OPEN DOORS)

iPRAY:
"The the God of all grace will make His grace available and sufficient unto you to bear, resist and overcome all the temptations, trials and the oppositions that may come your way. And that He may perfect that which concerns you, establish you, strengthen you and settle you in Jesus most precious name I have prayed, amen." SHALOM!

iREAD:
1 Peter 5:10 (KJV) "But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you."
1 Corinthians 10:13 (KJV) "There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it."

FIRST LISTEN to this …
Beloved, you may feel down and feel like God has forgotten you but I want to let you know that whatever you are going through right is a temporary situation. It is but for a moment and the God of all grace that have brought you into where you are will definitely see you through. If He brought you to the Red Sea, He will make a way for you to pass through it. He is faithful. Troubles don't last always. Whatever begins will surely come to an end. If it has appeared, it will disappear shortly. Your troubles have deadlines. It will soon pass away into the sea of forgetfulness in the name of Jesus Christ. The assignments of the wicked are hereby terminated, their works are destroyed permanently in your life.

Remember, others have also been where you are right now and they made it through. You too will make it through. Through this temptation or situation, God will also make a way of escape. By His grace and by His power, you will pull through. That situation is not unto "death", it is for the glory of God. You will see God's glory in Jesus mighty name. Take all your troubles to the Lord in prayers, cast all your cares upon Him for He careth for you. He will take your burdens and replace it with His own burden which is light. He will take your yokes and replace it with His own yoke which is easy.

You may not how, you may not know when, you may not know who God will use but He will do it again. He did for others, He will do it for you. He is no respecter of persons, He is Jesus Christ, the same yesterday, and today, and forever.

DAY 16 - PRAYER POINTS 
1. LORD, I thank You for this is the day you have made, I rejoice and am glad in it.
2. LORD, I thank You, for strength and good health today.
3. LORD, I thank You for Your faithfulness, mercy and grace in my life.
4. LORD, I thank You for the Gift of life and abundant life in Christ Jesus.
5. Oh LORD, make a way for me where there is no way.
6. Oh LORD, turn every impossibility in my life to possibility.
7. Oh LORD, turn every negativity into positive.
8. Oh LORD, turn my failure into success.
9. Oh LORD, turn my barrenness into fruitfulness.
10. Oh LORD, turn my ridicule into miracle buy Your power in Jesus name.
11. Oh LORD, turn my mess into a message, I pray in Jesus mighty name.
12. Oh LORD, turn my downfall into a lifting in Jesus mighty name.
13. Oh LORD, turn all my loss into gain in the name of Jesus Christ.
14. I pray that I shall not be a cast down, I will declare "there is a lifting."
15. Evil cannot overcome good, therefore I shall not be overcome by evil.
16. The troubles of my life shall not last, they must come to an end abrupt end now.
17. The troubles of my life has an expiry day, today is their expiry date.
18. I decree an end to all the troubles and challenges of my life today.
19. Oh LORD, destroy all the works of the evil and wicked men in my life.
20. Oh LORD, destroy the enemies of my destiny with double destruction today.
21. Oh LORD, destroy the enemies of my breakthrough with double destruction today.
22. Oh LORD, destroy the enemies of my success with double destruction today.
23. Oh LORD, destroy the enemies of my family and household with double destruction.
24. Oh LORD, destroy the enemies of my promotion with double destruction today.
25. Power of God, perfect that which concerns me and my household today in Jesus name.
26. Power of God, establish my life today according to Your plans, purpose & promises.
27. Power of God, strengthen me today to prevail and overcome in every situations of my life.
28. Power of God, settle me and my household today in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
29. I receive the grace to bear every temptation and troubles that have and will come my way.
30. Oh God, make a way of escape for me to escape every temptations, oppositions, attacks and afflictions.
31. I receive the power to prevail against, overcome and conquer all my enemies today.
32. Every afflictions of my life must terminate by fire today in the name of Jesus Christ.
33. I overcome by the Blood of the Lamb and by the word of my testimony.

iDECLARE:
YOU WILL ESCAPE ...
1. Your life is now a terror and a no-go-area to the devil and his cohorts.
2. Your life has now become too hot for the enemy to touch nor manipulate.
3. Your life is now designated a danger zone and a no parking zone for the devil.
4. You are now empowered to overcome and you are more than a conqueror.
5. You will escape every temptations, trials and troubles.
6. Your afflictions, troubles and afflictions are ended abruptly today.
7. The Word of God is forever settled in your life and you are established, strengthened and settled today.

You will testify soon. So shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Glorify God, worship Him for what He is about to do in your life. It is well with you.

From God's Servant
BishopHenryADEKOGBE

LISTEN To The POWERPOiNT For Today - 
"Prayers - Word - Worship"

JOIN THE DAILY PRAYERS @ 6am, 9am & 7pm (eastern standard time) on the POWERLiNE Prayer Conference Line, CALL (218)862-7200 or (218)339-8425 Enter Access Code 805406#.

LISTEN 24/7 on the
POWERPOiNT Radio i56.7FM, The #1 Inspirational Gospel Station on your computer at www.mypowerpoint.net or on your Smartphones & Tablets.

DOWNLOAD the
PowerPoint Mobile Apps from http://www.PowerPoint.ConduitApps.com.

For More Information, Prayers, Counseling & Deliverance,
Please CALL 24/7 Toll-Free# 1(877)855-4883.
Visit us on our website http://www.mypowerpoint.org.


POWERPOiNT For Today - 16Aug13-9am:
Praying & Fasting for OPEN DOORS

No comments:

Post a Comment