Sunday, August 11, 2013

OPEN DOORS - POWERPOiNT For Today!


FASTING & #PRAYER - DAY12 (OPEN DOORS)

iPRAY:
"That the LORD #God almighty will open unto you this week divine doors, doors of breakthrough, doors of greatness, doors of favor, doors of success, doors of promotion, doors of prosperity, in Jesus most precious name I have prayed, amen." SHALOM!

iREAD:
Isaiah 45:1 (KJV) "Thus saith the Lord to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;"

DAY 12 - PRAYER POINTS
1. LORD I thank You for this day you have made, I rejoice and am glad in it.
2. LORD I thank You, for strength and good health today.
3. LORD I thank You for Your faithfulness, mercy and grace in my life.
4. LORD I thank You for the Gift of life and abundant life in Christ Jesus.
5. Every door that have been shut against me, open by fire in Jesus mighty name.
6. Every door shut against my breakthrough, open by fire in Jesus mighty name.
7. Every door shut against my success, open by fire today in Jesus mighty name.
8. Every door shut against my promotion, open by fire in Jesus mighty name.
9. Every door that have shut out my helpers of destiny, be opened by fire.
10. Holy Ghost, open by fire every door shut against my prosperity.
11. Holy Ghost, open by thunder every door shut against fruitfulness in my life.
12. The door to my promised land must open unto me of their own accord.
13. Lift up your heads O ye gates and let the King of glory come into my life.
14. Lift up your heads ye everlasting doors and let the King of glory visit me today.
15. I receive the power to possess my land of promise and opportunities.
16. Wall of Jericho, blocking my promised land, fall down flat in the name of Jesus.
17. Every giant occupying my land, what are you waiting for, pack your load and go.
18. Satanic occupiers occupying my promised land must be evicted by force by fire.
19. I enter into my inheritances today, this land shall favor me & my household.
20. This week shall present unto me open doors for great achievements & breakthrough.
21. Divine open doors opened unto me shall not be shut but remain opened, in Jesus mighty name I pray.

iDECLARE:
GREAT DOORS SHALL OPEN FOR YOU ...

1. You are next in line for an undeniable & incontestable miracle this week.
2. The divine keys to open your #breakthrough doors are hereby released by fire.
3. The #Key of David shall open new doors before and unto you this week.
4. God will cause the #doors and windows of Heaven to open over your life.
5. There shall be an outpouring of God's blessings upon your life & household.
6. #Men (and #women alike) shall arise this week and bless you and your family.
7. You will find favors from unusual quarters this week and always.

And you will testify soon. So shall it be in the mighty name of #‎Jesus #‎Christ.

Glorify God, worship Him for what He is about to do in your life. It is well with you.

From God's Mouthpiece
#BishopHenryADEKOGBE
www.mypowerpoint.org

DAILY PRAYERS @ 6am, 9am & 7pm (eastern standard time) on the POWERLiNE Prayer #Conference Line, CALL (218)862-7200 or (218)339-8425 Enter Access Code 805406#.

LISTEN 24/7 on the POWERPOiNT Radio i56.7FM, The #1 Inspirational Gospel Station on your computer at www.mypowerpoint.net or on your Smartphones & Tablets.

DOWNLOAD the PowerPoint Mobile Apps from http://www.PowerPoint.ConduitApps.com.


For More Information, Prayers, #Counseling & #Deliverance,
Please CALL 24/7 Toll-Free# 1(877)855-4883.
Visit us on our website http://www.mypowerpoint.org.


POWERPOiNT For Today - 11Aug13-6am:
Praying & Fasting for Miracle, Healing & Deliverance

No comments:

Post a Comment