Sunday, August 4, 2013

FASTING & PRAYER 2013 - DAY04


FASTING & PRAYER 2013 - DAY04

iPRAY:
"I bind every spirits of infirmity operating in your life and I cast them out. Let the Healing Power of God heal and deliver you and make you whole in Jesus mighty name, amen." SHALOM!

iREAD:
Galatians 3:13-14 (KJV) "Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith."


DAY 04 - PRAYER POINTS
1. Let the spirit of the wasters be destroyed out of my life today in Jesus mighty name.
2. Evil prophecy must fail in my life today in the name of Jesus.
3. Every negative words spoken into my, backfire and return to sender in Jesus name.
4. Near-success syndrome, break in my life in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus.
5. Evil arrow, go back to your sender in the name of Jesus.
6. Arrows of tragedy & failure, go back to your sender in the name of Jesus.
7. I release myself from the hold of the strongman of my father's house.
8. I come out bondage and spiritual detention by fire in the name of Jesus.
9. Satan, loose your grip and your hold over my life & destiny today in Jesus name.
10. Blood of Jesus, set me and my household from every satanic hold in Jesus name.
11. Strongman of my father's & mother's house, fall down and die in the name of Jesus.
12. Fire of the Holy Ghost, destroy every satanic plantations in the foundation of my life.
13. Every satanic plantations in my life, catch fire and be roasted to ashes in Jesus name.
14. What God has not planted in my life can no longer remain, go in Jesus name.
15. I am blessed and no longer cursed in the mighty name of Jesus.
16. I am free and no longer bound in the name of Jesus.
17. I am redeemed by the Blood of the Lamb of God.
18. I am a success and no longer a failure in the name of Jesus.
19. I am a winner and no longer a looser in the name of Jesus.
20. I am a victor and no longer a victim in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
21. I am moving forward now and no longer going backwards in Jesus name.

DAILY PRAYERS @ 6am, 9am & 7pm (eastern standard time) on the POWERLiNE Prayer Conference Line, CALL (218)862-7200 or (218)339-8425 Enter Access Code 805406#.


LISTEN 24/7 on the POWERPOiNT Radio i56.7FM, The #1 Inspirational Gospel Station on your computer at www.mypowerpoint.net or on your Smartphones & Tablets. Download the PowerPoint Mobile Apps from http://www.PowerPoint.ConduitApps.com.

For More Information, Prayers, Counseling & Deliverance,
Please CALL 24/7 Toll-Free# 1(877)855-4883.
Visit us on our website http://www.mypowerpoint.org.

From God's Mouthpiece
Bishop Henry ADEKOGBE
www.mypowerpoint.org

No comments:

Post a Comment