Thursday, August 15, 2013

POWERPOiNT For Today - 15Aug13-9am


WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET ...
FASTING & PRAYER - DAY15 (OPEN DOORS)

iPRAY:
"That God will cause you to begin to see beyond the ordinary and see what God is seeing and what He has already ordained you to become in life. May your eyes be wide open and your understanding be enlightened in Jesus most precious name I have prayed, amen." SHALOM!

iREAD:
Jeremiah 1:10 (KJV) "See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant."
Genesis 13:14-15 (KJV) "And the Lord said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward: For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever."


FIRST LISTEN To This …
Beloved, I want to let you know that God knew you before you were formed in and came out of your mother's womb. And if God knows you, then He must know all about you and He knows how to take care of you. He created you and formed you in His image and likeness and for a purpose, the purpose of being His ambassador and fulfilling His commission here on earth.

You were created for purpose. And for you to fulfill purpose and destiny, God has equipped for success. From the scripture above, God wants you to see what He sees. Begin to see yourself as His express image and His exact likeness, all loaded with His abilities and powers. Powers to rule and reign, powers to overcome the enemies, powers to prevail in victory. He has set you over nations and kingdoms so that you may rule and reign in His stead here on earth. This simply means everything is under your feet, under your rulership. You should see yourself in the light of Genesis 1:28 … You are blessed, and called to be fruitful, to multiply, replenish the earth, subdue it and have dominion over all God's creation.

Does that sound like, "Devil is under might feet"? Of course, He is under your feet. God set you over them and gave you power to thread upon serpents and scorpions and they shall by no means hurt you. God set you to root out, pull down, destroy and throw down. Then you must go ahead to build and to plant. You've got the power! Power to root out of your life every plant which my Heavenly Father has not planted, power to pull down every stronghold of the enemy in your life, power to destroy every works of the devil and power to throw down and cast out every demonic powers back into the abyss. After all said and done, you also have been given the power to build and plant, that is, to establish that which is of God, that which He has ordained from time immemorial concerning you. You must establish what God and His Word says concerning you. Like "you are the head and not the tail, a winner and not a looser, a victor and not a victim, above only and not beneath, blessed and not cursed …." God's Word, His promises are "Ye and Amen", they are forever settled concerning you. But you must make the declaration, you must confess what you believe to possess it. The Word is near your mouth, you speak it and it is established, you decree it and it shall stand.

Beloved, I submit to you today, "What You See (and believe and stand upon, confess and declare) Is What You Get! Will you make those declarations now in prayers? Come on, let's go.

DAY 15 - PRAYER POINTS
1. LORD, I thank You for this is the day you have made, I rejoice and am glad in it.
2. LORD, I thank You, for strength and good health today.
3. LORD, I thank You for Your faithfulness, mercy and grace in my life.
4. LORD, I thank You for the Gift of life and abundant life in Christ Jesus.
5. LORD, I thank You for I am made in Your express image and likeness.
6. LORD, I thank You for putting Your power and authority in my life.
7. LORD, I thank You for I carry Your spiritual DNA in me.
8. LORD, I thank You for I can do all things through Christ Jesus Who strengthens me.
9. LORD, I thank You for making me the head and not the tail.
10. LORD, I thank You for making me a victor and not a victim.
11. LORD, I thank You for I am blessed and not cursed.
12. LORD, I thank You for making me a miracle and not a ridicule.
13. LORD, I thank You for making me a lender and not a borrower.
14. LORD, I thank You for putting me above and not beneath.
15. LORD, I thank You for lifting me up and not cast down.
16. LORD, I thank You for making me a success and not a failure.
17. LORD, I thank You for I am healed and not sick.
18. LORD, I thank You for I am free and no longer bound.
19. LORD, I thank You for making me fruitful and not barren.
20. LORD, I thank You for making me Your vessel of honor and Your battle axe.
21. LORD, I thank You for finding me worthy of Your use and for Your glory.
22. LORD, I thank You for anointing upon my life.
23. LORD, I thank You for making me me.
24. LORD, I thank You for giving me victory over my enemies.
25. LORD, I thank You for delivering me from the hands of the evil and wicked men.
26. LORD, I thank You for setting me free from captivity and bondage.
27. LORD, I thank You for giving me life and life abundantly in You.
28. LORD, I thank You uprooting every satanic plantations in my life.
29. LORD, I thank You for destroying all the works of the devil from my life.
30. LORD, I thank You for saving me by Your power, mercy and grace.

iDECLARE:
WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET ...
1. You are no longer bound but free.
2. You are a victor and not a victim, no longer a prey, no longer a captive.
3. You are now a winner and not a looser.
4. You are the head now and no longer the tail, the first and not the last.
5. You are now a success and not a failure.
6. You are now set above, above all, you will never fall and will never be under.
7. You are blessed and not cursed, fruitful and no longer barren.

You will testify soon. So shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Glorify God, worship Him for what He is about to do in your life. It is well with you.

From God's Servant
‪#‎BishopHenryADEKOGBE‬

LISTEN To The POWERPOiNT For Today -
"Prayers - ‪#‎Word‬ - ‪#‎Worship‬"
http://powerpoint.sermon.tv/9042740

JOIN THE DAILY PRAYERS @ 6am, 9am & 7pm (eastern standard time) on the POWERLiNE Prayer Conference Line, CALL (218)862-7200 or (218)339-8425 Enter Access Code 805406#.

LISTEN 24/7 on the
POWERPOiNT Radio i56.7FM, The #1 Inspirational Gospel Station on your computer at www.mypowerpoint.net or on your Smartphones & Tablets.

DOWNLOAD the
‪#‎PowerPoint‬ Mobile Apps from http://www.PowerPoint.ConduitApps.com/.

For More Information, ‪#‎Prayers‬, ‪#‎Counseling‬ & ‪#‎Deliverance‬,
Please CALL 24/7 Toll-Free# 1(877)855-4883.
Visit us on our website http://www.mypowerpoint.org/


POWERPOiNT For Today - 15Aug13-9am:
Praying & Fasting for OPEN DOOR

No comments:

Post a Comment