Tuesday, August 13, 2013

CROOKED PLACES SHALL BECOME STRAIGHT


CROOKED PLACES SHALL BECOME STRAIGHT

2013 FASTING & PRAYER - DAY13 (OPEN DOORS)

iPRAY:
"That all the doors that the LORD God almighty have opened unto you shall remain open, they shall not be shut. Powers that want to close your open doors shall not succeed, they shall fail and they shall perish by fire, in Jesus most precious name I have prayed, amen." SHALOM!

iREAD:
Isaiah 45:2 (AMP) "I will go before you and level the mountains [to make the crooked places straight]; I will break in pieces the doors of bronze and cut asunder the bars of iron."


DAY 12 - PRAYER POINTS:
1. LORD I thank You for this day you have made, I rejoice and am glad in it.
2. LORD I thank You, for strength and good health today.
3. LORD I thank You for Your faithfulness, mercy and grace in my life.
4. LORD I thank You for the Gift of life and abundant life in Christ Jesus.
5. Oh LORD, level every mountains blocking my breakthrough in Jesus name.
6. I command the angel of the Lord to roll away evil stone blocking my miracle.
7. I speak to my mountains,be thou removed and be thou cast into the sea in Jesus name.
8. I command the crooked places in my life to be made straigth in Jesus mighty name.
9. Whatever that is difficult in my life, receive the power of God today and become easy.
10. Oh God, arise and fix everything that is broken and messed up in my life.
11. Oh LORD, repair the foundations of my life today by Your fire in Jesus mighty name.
12. Oh LORD, destroy by fire everything disturbing and troubling the foundation of my life.
13. Let every rough places in my life be made plain in the name of Jesus Christ.
14. I speak to every storm of my life, peace be still, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
15. I speak an end to every troubles and afflictions of my life today in Jesus mighty name.
16. Delays to my expectation, break in the name of Jesus Christ.
17. Barriers and obstacles to my blessings and miracles, be uprooted in Jesus name.
18. Fire of God, destroy every evil gates and everlasting doors blocking me.
19. I enter into my inheritances today, this land shall favor me & my household.
20. Oh LORD, break in pieces the doors of bronze and cut asunder the bars of iron.
21. Divine open doors opened unto me shall not be shut but remain opened, in Jesus mighty name I pray.

iDECLARE:
CROOKED PLACES SHALL BE MADE STRAIGHT ...

1. Hardship and hard labor is terminated in your life and family today.
2. You shall no more struggle and stressed out.
3. The journey of your life shall no more be rough and tough.
4. Whatever is broken and messed up in your life is be repaired supernaturally.
5. The foundation of your life receive a new lease of life now.
6. Evil padlock and chains tying you down are broken and destroyed.
7. You are free and no longer bound, you and your household.

You will testify soon. So shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Glorify God, worship Him for what He is about to do in your life. It is well with you.

From God's Servant
BishopHenryADEKOGBE

LISTEN To The POWERPOiNT For Today -
"Prayers - Word - Worship"
http://powerpoint.sermon.tv/

JOIN THE DAILY PRAYERS @ 6am, 9am & 7pm (eastern standard time) on the POWERLiNE Prayer Conference Line, CALL (218)862-7200 or (218)339-8425 Enter Access Code 805406#.

LISTEN 24/7 on the
POWERPOiNT Radio i56.7FM, The #1 Inspirational Gospel Station on your computer at www.mypowerpoint.net or on your Smartphones & Tablets.

DOWNLOAD the
PowerPoint Mobile Apps from http://www.PowerPoint.ConduitApps.com.

For More Information, Prayers, Counseling & Deliverance,
Please CALL 24/7 Toll-Free# 1(877)855-4883.
Visit us on our website http://www.mypowerpoint.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment