Saturday, August 10, 2013

POWERPOiNT Prayer For Today - 10Aug13-6am


FASTING & PRAYER - DAY10

iPRAY:
"That only the counsel of the LORD God almighty shall stand in your life. The desires and the counsels of the world and your enemies shall not stand concerning you. God's will, plans, purpose and promises for your life alone shall stand in, in Jesus most precious name I have prayed, amen." SHALOM!

iREAD:
Proverbs 19:21 (KJV) "There are many devices in a man's heart; nevertheless the counsel of the Lord, that shall stand."

DAY 10 - PRAYER POINTS 
  • 1. LORD I thank You for this day you have made, I rejoice and am glad in it.
  • 2. LORD I thank You, for strength and good health today.
  • 3. LORD I thank You for the Gift of life and abundant life in Christ Jesus.
  • 4. LORD I thank You for Your faithfulness, mercy and grace in my life.
  • 5. Every unGodly counsel for my life shall fail woefully today in Jesus mighty name.
  • 6. Every unGodly desires of the wicked concerning me shall not stand in Jesus mighty name.
  • 7. Whatever the enemies wishes for me and my household will not manifest.
  • 8. Oh LORD, turn into good everything that the wicked meant for evil in my life.
  • 9. Let everything working against me begin to work for me now in Jesus mighty name.
  • 10. The desires of the wicked concerning my marriage and spouse shall not stand.
  • 11. The desires of the wicked concerning my finances, business & ministry shall not stand.
  • 12. The desires of the wicked concerning my family and children shall not stand.
  • 13. The desires of the wicked concerning my destiny shall not stand in Jesus mighty name.
  • 14. My very own desires that does not agree with God's desire for my life must not stand.
  • 15. Evil desires carried over from generations in the past shall not prosper in my life.
  • 16. I command all the elemental forces of this day to work to fulfill God's counsel in my life.
  • 17. The elemental forces of this day shall work for my advantage and profit.
  • 18. All the elemental forces of this day shall work in my favor.
  • 19. I and my household are exempted from the evil programmed into this day.
  • 20. Let all the good things programmed into this day come upon me and my household, in Jesus mighty name I pray.

iDECLARE:
GOD'S COUNSEL ALONE SHALL STAND ...

1. You will always enjoy the covenant of divine health all the days of your life.
2. You will always enjoy the covenant of divine safety and protection.
3. You will always enjoy the covenant of divine supplies and provision.
4. You will always enjoy abundant life all the days of your life.
5. The counsel of the wicked shall be disappointed, they will fail and be disgraced.
6. The Lord will promote you, you shall be elevated to a new and higher level.
7. My God will favor you with His everlasting favor.

And you will testify soon. So shall it be in the mighty name of #‎Jesus #‎Christ.

Glorify God, worship Him for what He is about to do in your life. It is well with you.

From God's Mouthpiece

DAILY PRAYERS @ 6am, 9am & 7pm (eastern standard time) on the POWERLiNE Prayer Conference Line, CALL (218)862-7200 or (218)339-8425 Enter Access Code 805406#.


LISTEN 24/7 on the POWERPOiNT Radio i56.7FM, The #1 Inspirational Gospel Station on your computer at www.mypowerpoint.net or on your Smartphones & Tablets. DOWNLOAD the PowerPoint Mobile Apps from http://www.PowerPoint.ConduitApps.com.


For More Information, Prayers, Counseling & Deliverance,
Please CALL 24/7 Toll-Free# 1(877)855-4883.
Visit us on our website http://www.mypowerpoint.org.


Prayer For Today - 10Aug13-6am:
Praying & Fasting for Miracle Explosion

No comments:

Post a Comment