Thursday, August 1, 2013

POWERPOiNT Prayer For Today - 01Aug13-9am

POWERPOiNT For Today - 01Aug13
iPRAY:
"As we start the fasting and prayers today, may the Lord give you the Starting Anointing, the Sustaining Anointing and the Finishing Anointing. God's Grace shall be sufficient unto you, in Jesus mighty name, amen." SHALOM!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2013 MIRACLE EXPLOSION 31-DAYS FASTING & PRAYER
AUGUST 1st - 31st, 2013 ... with Daily Prayers @ 6am, 9am & 7pm (eastern) on The POWERLiNE Prayer Conference Line, 
CALL (218)862-7200 or (218)339-8425
Enter Access Code 805406#

LISTEN 24/7 on The POWERPOiNT Radio i56.7FM The #1 Inspirational Gospel Station on your computer at www.mypowerpoint.net or on your Smartphones & Tablets. Download the PowerPoint Mobile Apps from http://www.PowerPoint.ConduitApps.com.

DAY 01 - PRAYER POINTS
1. Oh LORD, I thank you for another day and for Your goodness
2. Oh LORD, have mercy on me and my household.
3. Forgive us Oh LORD for all our wrong doings.
4. Let Your mercy Oh LORD prevail over judgment in our lives.
5. Wash me thoroughly with Your Blood and cleanse me of every unrighteousness.
6. Purify and sanctify me with the cleansing power of Your Blood.
7. I declare, the Blood of Jesus has set me free.
8. I declare, the Blood of Jesus has made me whole.
9. I declare, the Blood of Jesus has delivered me from bondage.
10. I receive by faith the grace to wait upon the Lord.
11. I bind the devil and his cohorts in Jesus mighty name.
12. I scatter every gang-up against my life and household.
13. The counsel of wicked men shall not stand in my life.
14. Let their weapons catch fire and be roasted to ashes.
15. Evil arrows, go back to your sender in Jesus mighty name.
16. Oh LORD, let Your grace be sufficient unto me.
17. Let the sustaining grace of God be released upon my life right now.
18. When I am weak and fainting, Oh LORD make me strong.
19. When I fall, Oh LORD, pick me up and set me on my feet.
20. I receive the starting anointing by fire in Jesus mighty name.
21. I receive the sustaining anointing by fire in the name of Jesus.
22. I receive the finishing anointing in Jesus precious name.
23. Let the praying anointing fall upon me right now.
24. I receive by fire the praying ability & the unction to function.
25. I receive the power to pray and to pray through.
26. As I wait upon the Lord, I will touch the throne of grace.
27. My prayers shall not be hindered in Jesus mighty name.
28. As I wait upon you Oh Lord, let Heaven give attention to my petitions.
29. I pray that my prayers shall receive urgent attention.
30. Holy Spirit, fire up my prayer ability and praying power.
31. Throughout this fasting, my prayer strength shall not be weakened, in Jesus mighty name I pray.

For More Information, Prayers, Counseling & Deliverance,
Please CALL 24/7 Toll-Free# 1(877)855-4883.
Visit us on our website http://www.mypowerpoint.org.

Bishop Henry ADEKOGBE"Doing The Work of the Father ..."

Prayer For Today - 01Aug13-9am:
Prayer and Fasting for Miracle Explosions

No comments:

Post a Comment