Thursday, August 8, 2013

POWERPOiNT For Today - 08Aug13-9am


FASTING & PRAYER - DAY08

iPRAY:
"That you may have a #Divine Encounter with God today and that the Power of His #resurrection may be made available to cause everything that is dead in your life to come back to life and that everything which is not in conformity with God's plan, purpose, promises and will for your life may line up with God's #Word, in Jesus most precious name I have prayed, amen." SHALOM!

iREAD:
Philippians 3:10 (KJV) "That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;"

DAY 08 - PRAYER POINTS
1. LORD I thank You for this day you have made, I shall rejoice and be glad in it.
2. LORD I thank You, for strength and good health today.
3. LORD I thank You for divine safety and divine protection over my life & household.
4. LORD I thank You for the Gift of life and abundant life in Christ Jesus.
5. LORD I thank You for Your faithfulness, mercy and grace in my life.
6. LORD I thank You for the redemption work and for saving my soul from damnation.
7. LORD I want to know You more than ever before, reveal Yourself unto me.
8. LORD for give me my sins and sanctify me unto Yourself.
9. LORD teach me to love You more and obey You in all things and always.
10. Oh LORD, let me not be distracted from the Way and from Your Word.
11. All I want is to be like Jesus, Oh LORD, give me Your Mind, Your Spirit and Your Power.
12. Let the Power of Your Spirit fall afresh unpin me today in the name of Jesus Christ.
13. Spirit of the Living God, quicken my mortal body today, raise me back to life in You.
14. Everything that is dead in my life, receive the resurrection power and live again.
15. Fresh fire from Heaven, fall upon my life today in the name of Jesus Christ.
16. Fire of the Holy Ghost, burn in me, let me be on fire for God all the days of my life.
17. Fire of the Holy Ghost, surge through my life now and burn into ashes everything that is not planted by my Heavenly Father.
18. If it does not conform to God's plan for my life, it cannot remain in me in Jesus name.
19. Oh LORD, recover and restore my glory that have been lost in Jesus mighty name.
20. Oh LORD, fixe my glory that have been broken and messed-up in Jesus mighty name.
21. I will arise, I will shine, let my light come and the glory of the Lord be risen upon me.

iDECLARE:
YOU WILL SEE GOD'S GLORY ...

1. #‎God will reveal Himself to you the more.
2. God will unveil His greatness unto you.
3. You will see the good works of God manifest in your life soon.
4. God will deliver your stolen glory from the hands of evil and wicked men.
5. The light of God will shine in your life and darkness will not conquer it.
6. From today, your life will conform to the will, plans, purpose and promises of God for your life.
7. You will see the #Glory of God in your life, and all eyes shall see it too.

And you will testify soon. So shall it be in the mighty name of #Jesus #Christ.

Glorify God, worship Him for what He is about to do in your life. It is well with you.

From God's Mouthpiece
#BishopHenryADEKOGBE
www.mypowerpoint.org

DAILY #PRAYERS @ 6am, 9am & 7pm (eastern standard time) on the POWERLiNE Prayer Conference Line, CALL (218)862-7200 or (218)339-8425 Enter Access Code 805406#.

LISTEN 24/7 on the POWERPOiNT Radio i56.7FM, The #1 Inspirational Gospel Station on your computer at www.mypowerpoint.net or on your Smartphones & Tablets.

#DOWNLOAD the PowerPoint Mobile Apps from http://www.PowerPoint.ConduitApps.com.

For More Information, Prayers, Counseling & Deliverance,
Please CALL 24/7 Toll-Free# 1(877)855-4883.
Visit us on our website http://www.mypowerpoint.org.


POWERPOiNT For Today - 08Aug13-9am:
Praying & Fasting to break curses and destroy yokes ...

No comments:

Post a Comment