Wednesday, August 21, 2013

POWERPOiNT For Today - 21Aug13-6am


DO SOMETHING NEW - FASTING & PRAYER - DAY21

GOD'S COVENANT PROMISES OF NEW BEGINNING

iPRAY:
"That the God of all grace will do something new in your life and in your household today. He will cause everything and anything that is not of Him in your life, anything and everything that does not line up with the plans, purpose and promises of God for your life to come to an abrupt end in the mighty name of Jesus Christ." SHALOM!

iREAD:
Isaiah 43:18-19 (KJV) "Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.  Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert."

FIRST LISTEN to this …
Beloved, our God is a God of new beginnings. He makes the old to pass away and replace it with the new. When God saw that the earth was without form and void, He commanded a new earth into existent. Whenever God finds any situation out of alignment with His plans, purpose and promises for mankind, He cause it to pass away and replace it with the new. When things are messed up, broken and out of place, God intervenes by replacing the old with new things.

God is in the business of doing new things and He has promised to do a new thing in your life or as the scriptures puts it in Rev. 21:5 "Behold, I make all things new …" He said in His word that He will wipe all tears away from their eyes, take away death, pain, sorrow and anguish. He will cause the old conditions and the former order of things to pass away. God will remove everything that cause you to mourn and weep to come to an end. He will wipe away your tears, take away your sorrow, heal your heart of every pain and anguish. He will fill your heart with peace and your joy shall be full.

Remember, the enemy of your today is your yesterday, the enemy of tomorrow is today. If you must receive what today has in stock for you, then you must let go yesterday. You must let go what is in the past so that what your future holds may come to pass. Whatsoever you may have experienced before now are old and are meant for the past. Holding unto them will only rob you of what the future has in stock for you. You must never remember the things of old nor give them any consideration.

God is about to open a new chapter in your life. He is about to do a new thing. He is about to give you a fresh start. He wants to move you from where you are now to where you ought to be. He wants to move you from the low level to a high level, from the bottom to the top. He wants to take you to a higher ground. God wants to move you from zero level to hero level. He wants to take you from the place of inadequacy to the place of abundance. God wants to remove you form the level of not-enough to more-than-enough, from lack to surplus, from poverty to riches, from failure to success, from breakdown to breakthrough, from rejection to honor. Your life will no longer remain the same again. You will have an encounter that will completely transform your life. The Lord will move you from glory to glory.

DAY 21 - PRAYER POINTS 
1. LORD, I thank You for this is the day you have made, I rejoice and am glad in it.
2. LORD, I thank You, for strength and good health today.
3. LORD, I thank You for Your faithfulness, mercy and grace in my life.
4. LORD, I thank You for the Gift of life and abundant life in Christ Jesus.
5. Oh LORD, let the old conditions of my life pass away in the name of Jesus Christ.
6. Oh LORD, let the former order of things my life pass away in Jesus name.
7. I command an end to the troubles of my life today in the name of Jesus Christ.
8. I command an end to barrenness and unfruitfulness in my life today.
9. I command an abrupt end to failure in my life today.
10. I command an end to struggling and hardship in my life today.
11. I command an end to "near-success-syndrome" in my life today.
12. I command an end to "failure at the edge of breakthrough" in my life today.
13. Hard labor without profit, come to an abrupt end today in the name of Jesus Christ.
14. Demotion, retrogression and backwardness, terminate by fire by force today.
15. Stagnation and non-achievement must come to an end today in the name of Jesus.
16. Oppression, depression, suppression and possession, die by fire in Jesus name.
17. Curses, yokes, spells and jinxes, break in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
18. Whatsoever is not of God in my life must pass away into the sea of forgetfulness.
19. I command old things to pass away and let all things become new.
20. God of new beginning, do something new in my life today in Jesus name.
21. Oh LORD, do something new in my family today.
22. Oh LORD, do something new in my marriage today.
23. Oh LORD, do something new in my finances today.
24. Oh LORD, do something new in my job, business & ministry today.
25. Oh LORD, do something new in the lives of my spouse and children today.
26. Let my breakthrough and success spring forth today in the name of Jesus Christ.
27. Let the God of new beginning show up and show out in my life today.
28. Let my promotion be released by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
29. Let the glory of the Lord be seen upon my life today, I will rise and shine.
30. Oh LORD, make a way for me where there is no way in Jesus mighty name.
31. Oh LORD, do something miraculous, something glorious in my life today, in Jesus mighty name I pray, amen.

iDECLARE:
HE WILL DO SOMETHING NEW ...
1. The God of new beginning will visit you and your household today..
2. The Power for new beginning is hereby released upon you today..
3. The Power of God move you now from glory unto glory.
4. By fire by force you are changing level, you will rise and never fall..
5. You are crossing over to the other side where your breakthrough is waiting for you.
6. You will not breakdown, you will breakthrough.
7. You will see the glory of the living God in your life in this season.

You will testify soon. So shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Glorify God, worship Him for what He is about to do in your life. It is well with you.

From God's Servant
BishopHenryADEKOGBE

LISTEN To The POWERPOiNT For Today - 
"Prayers - Word - Worship"

JOIN THE DAILY PRAYERS @ 6am, 9am & 7pm (eastern standard time) on the POWERLiNE Prayer Conference Line, CALL (218)862-7200 or (218)339-8425 Enter Access Code 805406#.

LISTEN 24/7 on the
POWERPOiNT Radio i56.7FM, The #1 Inspirational Gospel Station on your computer at www.mypowerpoint.net or on your Smartphones & Tablets.

DOWNLOAD the
PowerPoint Mobile Apps from http://www.PowerPoint.ConduitApps.com.

For More Information, Prayers, Counseling & Deliverance,
Please CALL 24/7 Toll-Free# 1(877)855-4883.
Visit us on our website http://www.mypowerpoint.org.


POWERPOiNT For Today - 21Aug13-6am:
Praying & Fasting

No comments:

Post a Comment