Wednesday, August 7, 2013

POWERPOiNT For Today - 06Aug13-7pm

POWERPOiNT For Today - 06Aug13-7pm:
Prayer & Fasting for Miracle Explosion


FASTING & PRAYER - DAY07

iPRAY:
"That the Almighty God, the God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob will FAVOR you with Divine Favor. He will cause your enemies to be at peace with you and favor will bring you before princes and kings in Jesus most precious name I have prayed, amen." SHALOM!

iREAD:
Psalm 106:4-5 (KJV) "Remember me, O Lord, with the favour that thou bearest unto thy people: O visit me with thy salvation; That I may see the good of thy chosen, that I may rejoice in the gladness of thy nation, that I may glory with thine inheritance."

DAY 07 - PRAYER POINTS 

1. LORD I thank you for Your mercy that endureth forever and grace that is sufficient unto me.
2. Power of God, fall upon my life now, turn my situation around in Jesus name.
3. Holy Ghost, I need a change in my life, change my situation & circumstance for the better.
4. Oh LORD, visit my life with divine visitation and change my story in Jesus mighty name.
5. Oh LORD, let me find favor in Thy sight always in Jesus mighty name.
6. Grant me favor Oh Lord in the sight of men and women.
7. Anything that is blocking my progress in life, I bind and cast you out of my life.
8. Let Your power deliver me and my household from the hands of evil & wicked men.
9. Save me Oh Lord from danger, death & destruction with Your everlasting arm.
10. Lord I pray, cause my enemies to be at peace with me in Jesus mighty name.
11. Oh LORD, stop the attacks of the evil one upon my life and family.
12. Do good unto me and my household, show us Your kindness in Jesus name.
13. Wipe away my tears, take away my sorrow, fill my life with rejoicing in Jesus name.
14. Do great things in my life that will make me glad and rejoice in You.
15. Oh LORD, show me Your glory, let Your glory shine in my life today & always.
16. I claim my miracle breakthrough today in the name of Jesus Christ.
17. I claim victory in all my battles in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
18. In whatever I do, I will prosper, I shall be fruitful and I will increase mightily.
19. Power of God, complete what You have started in me today in Jesus Christ name.
20. Oh LORD, confirm Your Word in my life today with miracle, signs & wonders.
21. Today, I enter into God's rest, the peace of God that pass all understanding fill my heart and mind through Christ Jesus.

iDECLARE:
YOU SHALL BE FAVORED ...

1. #‎God will never withhold any good thing from you. 
2. He will grant you unusual, uncommon, undeniable and unlimited #‎favor
3. You will find favor with men and before God. 
4. Favor will bring you before Kings and Princes. 
5. Favor will cause you to be recognized, honored and celebrated.
6. Favor will make room for you and make a way for you where there is no way.
7. Favor will cause your helper of #‎destiny to run to help you.

And you will testify soon. So shall it be in the mighty name of #‎Jesus #‎Christ.

Glorify God, worship Him for what He is about to do in your life. It is well with you.

From God's Mouthpiece

DAILY PRAYERS @ 6am, 9am & 7pm (eastern standard time) on the POWERLiNE Prayer Conference Line, CALL (218)862-7200 or (218)339-8425 Enter Access Code 805406#.

LISTEN 24/7 on the POWERPOiNT Radio i56.7FM, The #1 Inspirational Gospel Station on your computer at www.mypowerpoint.net or on your Smartphones & Tablets. DOWNLOAD the PowerPoint Mobile Apps from http://www.PowerPoint.ConduitApps.com.

For More Information, Prayers, Counseling & Deliverance,
Please CALL 24/7 Toll-Free# 1(877)855-4883.
Visit us on our website http://www.mypowerpoint.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment