Saturday, August 3, 2013

PRAYER POINTS FOR DAY 3


FASTING & PRAYER - DAY03

iPRAY:
"That the Power of God released upon you right now to break every curse that may be operating in your life. I command by the anointing, let the burdens be lifted of your shoulder and the yokes be destroyed permanently from your neck in Jesus mighty name, amen." SHALOM!

iREAD:
Galatians 3:13-14 (KJV) "Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith."

DAY 03 - PRAYER POINTS 
  1. 1. Power of God, fall afresh on me today in Jesus mighty name.
  2. 2. I receive the ability to pray and to pray through today in Jesus name.
  3. 3. Let the heaven over my life be opened by fire by thunder in Jesus name.
  4. 4. Oh LORD, send down Your Power & Anointing upon my life today in the name of Jesus.
  5. 5. I receive the Grace of God today and it shall see me through in Jesus mighty name.
  6. 6. I am redeemed from the curse of the law by the Blood of the Lamb.
  7. 7. I break every generational curse operating in my life today in Jesus mighty name.
  8. 8. I break every self-imposed curse operating in my life today in Jesus mighty name.
  9. 9. Every carry-over and marital curse operating in my life, break in Jesus name.
  10. 10. Every satanic load and burdens in my life, be lifted and destroyed by fire.
  11. 11. Curse of stagnation & non-achievement, break by fire in Jesus name.
  12. 12. Curse of backwardness & retrogression, break by fire in Jesus name.
  13. 13. I break the curse of barrenness and unfruitfulness in Jesus mighty name.
  14. 14. I break the curse of stagnation in my life in Jesus name.
  15. 15. I break the curse of poverty, lack and penury in my life in Jesus name.
  16. 16. I break the yoke of debt over my life in Jesus name.
  17. 17. The yoke of hard labor without profit, be destroyed by fire in Jesus mighty name.
  18. 18. Yoke of hardship and struggling, be destroyed by fire in Jesus name.
  19. 19. Yoke of failure at the edge of breakthrough, be destroyed now in Jesus name.
20. Backwardness and retrogression, die in the name of Jesus.
21. Let the blessings of Abraham come upon me and my household today in Jesus name.

DAILY PRAYERS @ 6am, 9am & 7pm (eastern standard time) on the POWERLiNE Prayer Conference Line, CALL (218)862-7200 or (218)339-8425 Enter Access Code 805406#.

LISTEN 24/7 on the POWERPOiNT Radio i56.7FM, The #1 Inspirational Gospel Station on your computer at www.mypowerpoint.net or on your Smartphones & Tablets. Download the PowerPoint Mobile Apps from http://www.PowerPoint.ConduitApps.com.  

For More Information, Prayers, Counseling & Deliverance,
Please CALL 24/7 Toll-Free# 1(877)855-4883.
Visit us on our website http://www.mypowerpoint.org.

From God's Mouthpiece
Bishop Henry ADEKOGBE
www.mypowerpoint.org


Prayer For Today - 03Aug13-6am:
Prayer & Fasting - Miracle Healing & Deliverance

No comments:

Post a Comment