Monday, August 5, 2013

PRAYER & FASTING - DAY05


FASTING & PRAYER - DAY05

iPRAY:
"That God will change your situation and turn your story from bad to good, good to better and better to best. Whatsoever does not glorify God in your life must be rooted up. I command that every situation in your life will line up with the will, plan, purpose and promises of God for your life in the mighty name of our Lord Jesu Christ, amen." SHALOM!

iREAD:
Matthew 15:13 (KJV) "But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up."
Hebrews 13:8 (KJV) "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

DAY 05 - PRAYER POINTS 
  1. Fire of the Holy Ghost, destroy every satanic plantations in the foundation of my life.
  2. Every satanic plantations in my life, catch fire and be roasted to ashes in Jesus name.
  3. What God has not planted in my life can no longer remain, go in Jesus name.
  4. I am blessed and no longer cursed in the mighty name of Jesus.
  5. I am free and no longer bound in the name of Jesus.
  6. I am redeemed by the Blood of the Lamb of God.
  7. I am a success and no longer a failure in the name of Jesus.
  8. I am a winner and no longer a looser in the name of Jesus.
  9. I am a victor and no longer a victim in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
  10. I am above only and no longer below in Jesus name.
  11. I am now the head and no longer the tail in Jesus mighty name.
  12. I am making progress now and no longer stagnant.
  13. I am moving forward now and no longer going backwards in Jesus name.
  14. Demotion is terminated in my life, I shall be promoted by fire in Jesus name.
  15. The garment of reproach is removed from my life today in Jesus name.
  16. I am now clothed in the garment of honor, I shall be celebrated in Jesus name.
  17. Remember me Oh LORD God for a breakthrough in this season in Jesus name.
  18. Remember me Oh LORD God for a promotion in this season in Jesus name.
  19. Remember me Oh LORD my God for a great reward in this season.
  20. Remember me and my household for miracles, signs and wonders in Jesus name.
  21. Remember me my God for unusual, uncommon, unlimited & undeniable favor.

iDECLARE:
Our God, the Unchangeable Changer will visit your life in this season. He will visit you with divine visitation. He will change and turn your situation around for the better. He will cause every bitterness in your life to become sweet. He will pour new wine into your life. The One that does not change but changes all circumstances will change everything in your life. He will turn your darkness into light. He will turn your mourning into dancing. He will turn your shame into honor and glory. He will turn your failure into success. He will turn your barrenness into fruitfulness. He will turn the disappointments of your life into divine appointments. He will turn the counsel of your enemies and the wicked into foolishness.

He will remove from your life anything and everything that He has not planted in you. If it is not good, then it is not God and it can no longer remain in your life. They must be rooted up, bound and cast into the lake of fire. Every infirmities, sickness and disease in your body must be destroyed by fire and be removed from your body. Every evil mark in your body must be washed away by the Blood of the Lamb. Every evil mandate in your life and concerning your destiny must be revoked and rendered null and void. Every strangers and satanic occupiers in your life are hereby evicted and rendered homeless. Every grounds that the evil ones have hitherto occupied in your life must be released back unto you. You will possess your land of inheritance. You will enter into your inheritance. Every giant occupying your land and powers that are sitting on your inheritances shall be uprooted. Whatever the devil have stolen from you must be restored back unto you by fire and by thunder in the name of Jesus Christ. You will recover back and take possession of your possessions. So shall it be done unto you and your household in Jesus mighty I pray, amen. It is well with you.

DAILY PRAYERS @ 6am, 9am & 7pm (eastern standard time) on the POWERLiNE Prayer Conference Line, CALL (218)862-7200 or (218)339-8425 Enter Access Code 805406#.

LISTEN 24/7 on the POWERPOiNT Radio i56.7FM, The #1 Inspirational Gospel Station on your computer at www.mypowerpoint.net or on your Smartphones & Tablets. DOWNLOAD the PowerPoint Mobile Apps from http://www.PowerPoint.ConduitApps.com.

For More Information, Prayers, Counseling & Deliverance,
Please CALL 24/7 Toll-Free# 1(877)855-4883.
Visit us on our website http://www.mypowerpoint.org.

From God's Mouthpiece
Bishop Henry ADEKOGBE

No comments:

Post a Comment