Thursday, August 29, 2013

POWERPOiNT For Today - 29Aug13-9am


YOU ARE SET FOR A LIFTING - FASTING & PRAYER - DAY29

iPRAY:
"That the God of all grace will move you from the minimum to the maximum, take you from where you are right now to where you ought to be by the Power of His anointing and grace in the mighty name of Jesus Christ." SHALOM!

iREAD:
Ephesians 3:20-21 (KJV) "Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen."

LISTEN to this …
Beloved, God is about to take you higher, He will make you bigger and better in all areas. He will move you to fulfill your destiny. He empower you to succeed in every areas of your endeavor. He will turn your life around. He will move you from zero level to hero level. You will no longer be the tail but the head. He will change your life from failure to success, from nothing to something. He will take you from low-level to high-level, from rejected to accepted. He will turn your reproach into honor, He will remove the shame and cloth you with honor and His glory.

God will visit you with divine visitation. You will have a God experience you will never be able to recover from. An experience that will completely overhaul and overturn your life for the better. You may be at your lowest ebb right now, God will take you higher. He will take away your sorrow, wipe away your tears, remove your pains. He will do a new thing in your life, greater than you can ever imagine. He will show Himself faithful. He will prove Himself as God in your life. He will disappoint the counsel of your enemies. He will loose the bands of wickedness from your life. He will remove from off your shoulders every heavy burdens and set you free from the oppression of the wicked. The yokes shall be destroyed by the anointing and the curses shall be broken. Whatever represents an Egyptian in your life today, they shall perish and you shall see them no more again. Every mountain shall be leveled, every valley shall be filled, the crooked places shall be made straight and the rough places made plain.

You will recover from the attacks and God shall restore back unto you everything that you have lost. So shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. SHALOM!

DAY 29 - PRAYER POINTS 
1. LORD, I thank You for this is the day you have made, I rejoice and am glad in it.
2. LORD, I thank You, for strength and good health today.
3. LORD, I thank You for Your faithfulness, mercy and grace in my life.
4. LORD, I thank You for the Gift of life and abundant life in Christ Jesus.
5. Oh LORD, deliver me from the hands of evil men today in the name of Jesus Christ.
6. Let every band of wickedness be broken off my life today in Jesus mighty name.
7. Power of God, release me by fire, from captivity and bondage today.
8. I break every chains and shackles that the enemies have used to tie me down.
9. Powers that are holding me down, loose your grip and your hold from my life.
10. I refuse to carry any evil load upon my head.
11. Owner of evil load, carry your load off my head.
12. Let every heavy burden upon my life be lifted right now by fire by thunder.
13. I command an end to every oppression of the devil in my life.
14. Spirit of God, possess my entire life today and release me from satanic possession.
15. I break every curse operating in my life and family today in Jesus mighty name.
16. Let the yokes be destroyed off my neck permanently in the name of Jesus Christ.
17. I walk out of the prison of my father's and mother's house.
18. I destroy every household wickedness operating in my life and household today.
19. Oh LORD, let my light break forth as the morning.
20. Oh LORD, let my health spring forth speedily in the name of Jesus Christ.
21. Let the Glory of the LORD be seen upon my life today in Jesus mighty name.
21. Holy Ghost, move me forward by fire today in the name of Jesus Christ.
22. I am moving from the bottom to the top.
23. I am moving from the minimum to the maximum.
24. Oh LORD, take me from the valley and move me to the mountain top.
25. I shall rise and I will never fall.
26. It is my time to shine, I will surely shine and radiate the glory of the Lord.
27. The glory of my light shall be seen even in obscurity and in darkness.
28. Darkness will not overcome me, I will overcome darkness and their powers.
29. Oh LORD, satisfy my empty & hungry soul, fill me up with Your Spirit and Power.
30. Power of God, move me now, make my life whole again in Jesus mighty name I pray.

iDECLARE:
GOD WILL LIFT YOU UP …
1. You are the head and not the tail, above only and not beneath.
2. You are set for a divine lifting, promotion and elevation.
3. You will rise, you will remain at the top and you will never ever fall.
4. You will no longer suffer loss, you will recover all that you have lost before now.
5. You are a success and not a failure, a winner and not a looser.
6. You shall not be humiliated and disgraced, you shall be honored and celebrated.
7. You are no longer a liability, you are an asset and a blessing unto nations.

You will testify soon. So shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Glorify God, worship Him for what He is about to do in your life. It is well with you.

From God's Servant
BishopHenryADEKOGBE

LISTEN To The POWERPOiNT For Today - 
"Prayers - Word - Worship"

JOIN THE DAILY PRAYERS @ 6am, 9am & 7pm (eastern standard time) on the POWERLiNE Prayer Conference Line, CALL (218)862-7200 or (218)339-8425 Enter Access Code 805406#.

LISTEN 24/7 on the
POWERPOiNT Radio i56.7FM, The #1 Inspirational Gospel Station on your computer at www.mypowerpoint.net or on your Smartphones & Tablets.

DOWNLOAD the
PowerPoint Mobile Apps from http://www.PowerPoint.ConduitApps.com.

For More Information, Prayers, Counseling & Deliverance,
Please CALL 24/7 Toll-Free# 1(877)855-4883.
Visit us on our website http://www.mypowerpoint.org.


POWERPOiNT For Today - 29Aug13-9am:
Praying & Fasting for Completion, Perfection & Confirmation

No comments:

Post a Comment