Tuesday, August 20, 2013

POWERPOiNT For Today - 20Aug13-6am


FASTING & PRAYER - DAY20 - SAFE & SECURED IN HIS NAME

GOD'S COVENANT PROMISES OF DIVINE PROTECTION

iPRAY:
"That the God of all grace will hide you and your household in His pavilion, protect you from the evil one in Jesus most precious name I have prayed, amen." SHALOM!

iREAD:
Proverbs 18:10 (KJV) "The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe."

FIRST LISTEN to this …
Beloved, the name of our God is a strong tower, a fortress, where the righteous are kept safe and secured. When in danger, the consistently righteous runs into it and is safe. And because you have known the Lord and you are named by His name, then you have automatic access to that hiding place in His name. The Bible says "at the mention of that name, every knee shall bow." That is to say, everything answers to that name JESUS. When you invoke that name, demons tremble, the mountains quake, evil spirits jump out, sickness & diseases are healed, the dead are raised, the lame walk, the blind sees, the deaf hears, …. miracles happen. Undeniable miracles, incontestable miracles, miracles that display the power of our God.

In the name of the Lord, there is safety. You are protected from danger, death, disaster and destruction. You escape tragedies at the name of Jesus Christ. Poverty flees at the name of Jesus. Barrenness takes a flight at the name of Jesus. Everything and anything that is not of God packs their load and flee from you when that name is invoked. You are delivered and set free at the name of our Lord Jesus Christ and you remain set free.

DAY 20 - PRAYER POINTS 
1. LORD, I thank You for this is the day you have made, I rejoice and am glad in it.
2. LORD, I thank You, for strength and good health today.
3. LORD, I thank You for Your faithfulness, mercy and grace in my life.
4. LORD, I thank You for the Gift of life and abundant life in Christ Jesus.
5. I invoke the name of the Lord, Jesus Christ, upon my life.
6. At the name of Jesus Christ, every knee in my life bow.
7. At the name of Jesus Christ, barrenness be destroyed.
8. At the name of Jesus Christ, poverty be destroyed by fire.
9. At the name of Jesus Christ, failure turn into success.
10. At the name of Jesus Christ, demotion be demoted.
11. At the name of Jesus Christ, I refuse to be a failure.
12. At the name of Jesus Christ, I receive my promotion and breakthrough.
13. At the name of Jesus Christ, I connect with my helper of destiny.
14. At the name of Jesus Christ, I am fruitful and not barren.
15. At the name of Jesus Christ, I match forward into greatness.
16. At the name of Jesus Christ, I prevail against my enemy.
17. At the name of Jesus Christ, my accusers are disgraced.
18. At the name of Jesus Christ, I receive my healing.
19. At the name of Jesus Christ, I claim my deliverance.
20. At the name of Jesus Christ, I break every curse operating in my life.
21. At the name of Jesus Christ, I destroy every yoke upon my life.
22. At the name of Jesus Christ, I am saved from destruction and disaster.
23. At the name of Jesus Christ, I am released from bondage and from prison.
24. At the name of Jesus Christ, I move higher and into a new level.
25. I declare, my life is hid with Christ and in God, I have divine double protection.
26. I run into the name of the Lord, I am safe and secured.
27. The name of the Lord shield me from the arrows of dark powers.
28. Because I have His name, I rise above and overcome my enemies.
29. No weapon formed against me & my household shall prosper in the name of Jesus Christ.
30. I am like Mount Zion which cannot be removed because I have the name of Christ.

iDECLARE:
HIS NAME WILL ANSWER FOR YOU ...
1. The name of the LORD will protect you from your enemies.
2. The name of the LORD will answer for you in times of troubles.
3. The name of the LORD will answer for you in your finances.
4. The name of the LORD will answer for you in your marriage.
5. The name of the LORD will defend you and win your battles.
6. The name of the LORD will grant you unusual, uncommon & unlimited favor.
7. The name of the LORD will secure you and keep you safe from disaster.

You will testify soon. So shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Glorify God, worship Him for what He is about to do in your life. It is well with you.

From God's Servant
BishopHenryADEKOGBE

LISTEN To The POWERPOiNT For Today - 
"Prayers - Word - Worship"

JOIN THE DAILY PRAYERS @ 6am, 9am & 7pm (eastern standard time) on the POWERLiNE Prayer Conference Line, CALL (218)862-7200 or (218)339-8425 Enter Access Code 805406#.

LISTEN 24/7 on the
POWERPOiNT Radio i56.7FM, The #1 Inspirational Gospel Station on your computer at www.mypowerpoint.net or on your Smartphones & Tablets.

DOWNLOAD the
PowerPoint Mobile Apps from http://www.PowerPoint.ConduitApps.com.

For More Information, Prayers, Counseling & Deliverance,
Please CALL 24/7 Toll-Free# 1(877)855-4883.
Visit us on our website http://www.mypowerpoint.org.


POWERPOiNT For Today - 20Aug13-6am:
Praying & Fasting for Covenant Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment