Monday, August 4, 2014

Prayers Day04

Fasting-Day04-Mon-04Aug14
PRAYER POINTS FOR TODAY - 04AUG14
PS: Please Pray the following "Prayers That Move Mountains" with Faith believing that God Who answereth by fire will answer you speedily with visible results and so shall it be done unto you in Jesus mighty name, amen.
Prayer Topic/Focus Today: Heal Me, I Shall Be Healed!
Scriptures For Today: Jeremiah 17:14; Psalm 107:1-end Emp. 19-20; Isaiah 53:1-5
Prayer Points:
  1. Bless the Lord Oh my soul and all that is within me, bless His holy name.
  2. Lord Jesus, You are my Redeemer, My Savior, My Healer & My Deliverer.
  3. Christ became sick instead of me, there I shall not be sick again.
  4. You spirit of infirmities, loose your grip and hold over my life today.
  5. I release myself from the stronghold of sickness & disease today.
  6. Every legal ground that the devil over my life, I break and wipe it out by the Blood of the Lamb of God.
  7. Sickness you are stranger, pack your load and go in Jesus mighty name.
  8. Diseases you are a stranger, pack your load and go in Jesus mighty name.
  9. I reject you (mention the name of the sickness) in my life and my body.
  10. You spirit of infirmities, you are marked for demolition today.
  11. I break and renounce every covenant with sickness & diseases.
  12. The yoke of sickness and infirmities are here destroyed by the anointing.
  13. Whatever is causing me to fall in and out of sickness, die in Jesus mighty name.
  14. Let the root cause of all my problems catch fire and be roasted to ashes.
  15. I uproot every satanic plantation of sickness & disease in my body.
  16. Power of God, set me free from every afflictions today.
  17. Deliver me Oh Lord, by Your fire, by Your power in Jesus mighty name.
  18. I pull down the stronghold of the devil in my body in Jesus mighty name.
  19. You strongman in charge of sickness, I bind and cast you out of my body.
  20. I command every satanic occupiers in my body to pack their load and go.
  21. I chase every satanic occupiers in my life into the lake of fire.
  22. My body is the temple of the Holy Ghost not of sickness & disease.
  23. Oh Lord, You are the mighty Healer, heal me and I shall be healed.
  24. Heal me spirit, soul and body today Oh Lord.
  25. Heal my finances by fire by thunder Oh Lord.
  26. Heal my marriage and marital life by fire by thunder Oh Lord.
  27. Heal me emotionally and mentally Oh Lord.
  28. Heal my spiritual life Oh Lord, by fire by thunder.
  29. Heal my prayer life Oh Lord, by fire by thunder.
  30. Send Your healing virtue into my life today to heal me permanently.
  31. Send Your healing word into my life today in the name of Jesus Christ.
  32. Deliver me Oh Lord, I shall be delivered.
  33. Deliver me Oh Lord from the curse of sickness and diseases.
  34. Deliver me Oh Lord from every ancestral and generational curse.
  35. Deliver me Oh Lord from financial sickness and infirmities.
  36. Deliver me Oh Lord from yokes of sickness in every areas of my life.
  37. Deliver me Oh Lord from every evil cycle of afflictions today by fire.
  38. Let Your power fall down upon me to deliver me Oh Lord.
  39. I am no longer bound, I am set free by the Blood of the Lamb of God.
  40. I am no longer sick, I am healed by His stripes.
  41. I am no longer sick, I am made whole by His power.
  42. I declare, my marriage and my home is totally healed in Jesus mighty name.
  43. I declare, my finances is total healed in Jesus mighty name.
  44. I declare, I emotionally and mentally healed by the Holy Ghost power.
  45. I declare, sickness and diseases are no longer welcome in my body.
  46. I declare, my mind is healed and I am alert to hear God’s voice.
  47. I will remember to bless You Oh Lord all the days of my life in Jesus mighty name.

Please JOIN the daily POWER PRAYERS on the POWERLiNE International Prophetic Prayer Conference Line at 6am, 9am & 7pm (eastern standard time). You can Connect by Calling 1(857)232-0155or 1(218)339-8425 and Enter Access Code 805406# or TUNE-in into the POWERPOiNT Radio i56.7FM, The #1 Inspirational Gospel Internet Station Live and 24/7 at www.mypowerpoint.net on your Computers, Smartphones & Tablets.
Your life will never remain the same again in Jesus mighty name.
Your Servant Bishop
#BishopHenryAdekogbe

No comments:

Post a Comment