Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Prayers - 05Aug14

Fasting-Day05-Tue-05Aug14
PRAYER POINTS FOR TODAY - 05AUG14
PS: Please Pray the following "Prayers That Move Mountains" with Faith believing that God Who answereth by fire will answer you speedily with visible results and so shall it be done unto you in Jesus mighty name, amen.
Prayer Topic/Focus Today: Save Me, I Shall Be Saved!
Scriptures For Today: Nahum 1:9; Jeremiah 17:14; Psalm 107:1-end Emp. 19-20; Isaiah 53:1-5
Prayer Points:
  1. Bless the Lord Oh my soul and all that is within me, bless His holy name.
  2. Oh LORD, make an utter end of every afflictions in my life.
  3. I decree, according to the Word of the Lord in Nahum 1:9, the afflictions shall not rise up the second time.
  4. Every afflictions of sickness & disease, die, never to return again.
  5. Every afflictions on my sickness, die, never to return again.
  6. Every afflictions on my marriage, die, never to rise up again.
  7. Every afflictions on my spiritual life, die, never to be experienced again.
  8. Fire of God, destroy every afflictions of poverty in my life in Jesus mighty name.
  9. Fire of God, destroy every afflictions of barrenness in my life today.
  10. Fire of God, destroy every mental and emotional afflictions in me.
  11. Fire of God, destroy every form of financial afflictions to their roots.
  12. Jesus Christ became afflicted, I shall no longer be afflicted.
  13. Jesus Christ became acquainted with grief and sorrow, I shall not grief nor sorrow again.
  14. Jesus Christ became sick and depressed, I shall not be sick again.
  15. Distress and depression are no longer my portion, I am delivered.
  16. Deliver me, deliver me Oh Lord, by Your fire, by Your power in Jesus mighty name.
  17. Deliver me from every and any forms of afflictions.
  18. I release myself from every generational and genetical afflictions.
  19. I destroy the roots of every afflictions in my life in Jesus mighty name.
  20. The power of God set me free from every stronghold of the devil.
  21. I will remember to bless You Oh Lord at all times in Jesus mighty name.

Please JOIN the daily POWER PRAYERS on the POWERLiNE International Prophetic Prayer Conference Line at 6am, 9am & 7pm (eastern standard time). You can Connect by Calling 1(857)232-0155or 1(218)339-8425 and Enter Access Code 805406# or TUNE-in into the POWERPOiNT Radio i56.7FM, The #1 Inspirational Gospel Internet Station Live and 24/7 at www.mypowerpoint.net on your Computers, Smartphones & Tablets.
Your life will never remain the same again in Jesus mighty name.
Your Servant Bishop
#BishopHenryAdekogbe

No comments:

Post a Comment