Friday, August 15, 2014

POWERPOiNT For Today with Bishop Henry Adekogbe

POWERPOiNT For Today with #BishopHenryAdekogbe
You are a blessing. Not a burden.

#iPROPHESY ...
You shall live and not die. You shall live to declare the glory of God. You shall live to give life to others. You shall live to fulfill destiny. You shall live to become great and proclaim the greatness and goodness of God, in Jesus mighty name.

Shalom!
#BishopHenryAdekogbe
PLEASE WATCH, Click Here http://youtu.be/EsOwhTBWexI



Ezekiel 37:13-14 (KJV) "And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves, And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord."

LISTEN Live and also 24/7 to the #POWERPOiNT Radio i56.7FM, The #1 Inspirational Gospel Broadcast Internet Station at www.mypowerpoint.net on your Computers, Smartphones and Tablets, broadcasting powerful Word-Worship-Warfare.

POWER Prayers For Today:
1. Jesus Christ died so therefore I shall not die but live to declare the glory of God in Jesus mighty name.
2. The curse of early and untimely death is broken over my life and household in Jesus mighty name.
3. The law of Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death, in Jesus mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment