Saturday, August 2, 2014

POWER Prayers with Bishop Henry Adekogbe

POWER Prayers with Bishop Henry Adekogbe



PRAYER POINTS FOR TODAY - 02AUG14

PS: Please Pray the following "Prayers That Move Mountains" with Faith believing that God Who answereth by fire will answer you speedily with visible results and so shall it be done unto you in Jesus mighty name, amen.



Prayer Topic/Focus Today: Oh LORD, Remember Me Like Hannah



Scriptures For Today: 1 Samuel 1:1-end



Prayer Points:

1. Bless the Lord Oh my soul and all that is within me, bless His holy name.

2. God of Hannah, answer me by fire today in Jesus mighty name.

3. I decree, enough is enough of all the troubles and afflictions of my life.

4. Let every works of the devil in my life be destroyed by fire by thunder.

5. I uproot every satanic plantations in my life today in Jesus mighty name.

6. If it’s not good, it’s not God and you are not permitted to remain in my life.

7. Evil stigma in my life, catch fire and be roasted to ashes in Jesus mighty name.

8. I reject all evil names associated with my afflictions that the world is calling me.

9. I reject every form of barrenness and unfruitfulness in my life.

10. Oh Lord, I reject every form of hatred and rejection in Jesus mighty name.

11. Powers that want to frustrate and disgrace me, fall down and die now.

12. Evil seeds of stagnation and non-achievement in my life, die in Jesus mighty name.

13. Oh Lord, remember me and my household for unusual and uncommon deliverance.

14. Oh Lord, remember me for divine healing and divine health today.

15. Oh Lord, remember me for prosperity and breakthrough today in Jesus mighty name.

16. Oh Lord, remember me for divine favor from unusual quarters.

17. Oh Lord, remember me for uncommon divine encounters this month.

18. Oh Lord, remember me for great successes this month.

19. Oh Lord, let Your glory be risen upon me today and always in Jesus mighty name.

20. My enemies does not mean well for me, Oh Lord, disgrace and frustrate them.

21. I will remember to bless You Oh Lord all the days of my life in Jesus mighty name.



Please JOIN the daily POWER PRAYERS on the POWERLiNE International Prophetic Prayer Conference Line at 6am, 9am & 7pm (eastern standard time). You can Connect by Calling 1(857)232-0155or 1(218)339-8425 and Enter Access Code 805406# or TUNE-in into the POWERPOiNT Radio i56.7FM, The #1 Inspirational Gospel Internet Station Live and 24/7 at www.mypowerpoint.net on your Computers, Smartphones & Tablets.

Your life will never remain the same again in Jesus mighty name.



Your Servant Bishop



#BishopHenryAdekogbe

www.myPOWERPOiNT.org

No comments:

Post a Comment