Friday, September 12, 2014

POWERPrayers Today

#POWERPOiNT For Today with #BishopHenryAdekogbe

COLLECTIVE CAPTIVITY BE SCATTERED BY FIRE …

#iPROPHESY:

God shall activate the host of Heaven on your behalf, they shall rise against every collective captivity in your life and defeat them. Whatever the enemy meant for evil in your life shall be turned around for your good. If it is not good, then it is not God and they are no longer permitted to remain in your life. The Lord will defeat the counsel of the wicked over your life. He will frustrate their wicked efforts against your life and destiny. Their collective captivity against you shall surely fail. So shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. #Amen.

Psalms 91:14-16 “Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.”

Shalom!
#BishopHenryAdekogbe

www.mypowerpoint.org

Please Call toll-free 1(877)855-4883 for more information.

Subscribe to the  #POWERPOiNTInternational YouTube channel here:
www.youtube.com/henryola

PRAY with us, #CONNECT on the POWERLiNE Prophetic Prayer Line, Mondays to Fridays @ 6am, 9am & 7pm (est), Call 1(857)232-0155 or 1(218)339-8425 Enter Access Code 805406# or Simply LISTEN Live (and 24/7) on the POWERPOiNT #Radio i56.7FM, The #1 Inspirational #Gospel #Broadcast Internet Station on your Computers, Smartphones & Tablets anytime, anywhere @ www.mypowerpoint.net broadcasting powerful Word, inspirational Worship & Warfare prayers (www).

No comments:

Post a Comment