Sunday, May 5, 2013

YOU ONLY NEED TO ASK ...

YOU ONLY NEED TO ASK, AND GOD WILL DO IT FOR YOU!
Philippians 4:6 Contemporary English Version (CEV) 
"Don’t worry about anything, but pray about everything. With thankful hearts offer up your prayers and requests to God."

PRAYERS THAT MOVE MOUNTAINSThe God that Answereth by Fire will answer you and grant you all the desires of your heart this month in the name of Jesus Christ. His grace shall be sufficient to keep you, you will enjoy the favor and the loving-kindness of our God, you and your household. So shall it be in the name of Jesus Christ, amen. SHALOM!

2 Corinthians 13:14 (KJV) "The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen."

1. Oh LORD, I thank You for bringing us safely into this new month.
2. Thank You Oh LORD for divine safety, divine protection & divine provision.
3. Oh LORD, I receive the Grace to make it through to the end of this month.
4. I connect with the blessings & the great things programmed into this month.
5. I shall be exempted from all the evil, disaster & tragedy programmed into this month.
6. Every giant occupying my land this month, pack your load and go in Jesus name.
7. I receive the power to enter into and take over my Promised Land this month.
8. I shall possess all my possessions as ordained for me by Heaven this month.
9. I command this new month to favor me and work for my advantage in Jesus name.
10. Success and breakthrough is my portion this month and not failure.
11. I will rise above the storm, disaster, tragedy, trouble, pain & sorrow this month.
12. Oh LORD, renew my strength like that of an eagle, I shall neither fall nor falter.
13. All opposition, accusation, antagonism & conspiracies shall be destroyed by fire.
14. Enemies of my destiny shall fall down and die this month in Jesus mighty name.
15. Fire of God, arise now and destroy the destroyers, oppress the oppressors of my life.
16. This month, old condition & the former order of things shall pass away in Jesus name.
17. God of new beginning, visit my life today with divine visitation, change my story.
18. This month, I shall be blessed and be a blessing unto those around me in Jesus name.
19. I shall prosper this month and enjoy divine health, me and my household.
20. Grace & Favor of God shall be sufficient unto me and my household this month.
21. Oh LORD, do not withdraw Your loving-kindness from me & my household in Jesus name.


I WILL NOT DIE BUT LIVE TO DECLARE THE GLORY OF THE RISEN LORD!!!
For Prayers, Counseling & Deliverance, Please Call 1(877)855-4883 Today

God's Servant
Bishop Henry ADEKOGBE, The Apostle of Prayer
www.mypowerpoint.net

No comments:

Post a Comment