Friday, February 22, 2013

THE TIME IS VERY NEAR ...


THE TIME IS NEAR ...

The time for our Lord to return for His own. We are in the last days, the last lap of human sojourn here on this earth. The trumpet will soon sound, the alarm will soon blow, then there shall be a separation, separation of goats and sheep, separation into eternity in hell or in heaven, separation by the book, some into the Lamb Book of Life, some into the other books.

My dear friend, where will you be?
Sheep Group or Goat Group?

In what book will your name be written?
In the Lamb Book of Life or the other books?

Where will your destination be?
Heaven or Hell?

2 Chronicles 7:14 (KJV) "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

It is time for STOCK-TAKING. 
Let's Consider our ways! 
Let's Consider our lives and the way we live our lives! 
Let's be Truthful to ourselves ...
Let's Identify our areas of weakness ...
Let's Purpose to make amends ... 
Let's Ask God for help to correct our ways... 
Let's Take steps to return back unto the Lord... 
Let's Return back unto our first love... 
Let's,Ask God for strength and the grace to remain in Him
Let's Work our own salvation with fear and with trembling ...

And if we do all these ... we are well on our way to getting into the Sheep Group, having our names written in the Lamb Book of Life and heading straight to the glorious home, Heaven where we will spend the rest of our eternal days with Christ Jesus.

IPRAY:
"Oh Lord God, You are my Master, Savior and Redeemer, help me by Your Power and Your Grace to remain in You and in Your love, help me to always walk righteously before You all the days of my life. Make me ready and to remain ready for Your soon-coming so that I may spend eternity with You, Christ and Your angels. Thank You for answered prayers, I pray in the name of Jesus, amen."

From God's Servant,
Bishop Henry ADEKOGBE
I WILL NOT, I SHALL NOT & I REFUSE TO BE A CAST-AWAY IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME.
www.mypowerpoint.org

FORWARD THIS TO ALL YOUR CONTACTS AND SOCIAL NETWORKING FRIENDS ...

No comments:

Post a Comment