Monday, February 25, 2013

REMEMBER ... IT'S TIME, TIME FOR SPIRITUAL SELF-CHECK ...


REMEMBER ... IT'S TIME, TIME FOR SPIRITUAL SELF-CHECK ...

2 Chronicles 7:14 (KJV) "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

1. Let's Consider our ways and the way we live our lives ...
2. Let's Be Truthful to ourselves ...
3. Let's Identify our areas of weakness ...
4. Let's Cry out for God's help & strength ...
5. Let's Purpose to make amends and correct our ways ...
6. Let's Turn & Return back unto our first love for God ...
7. Let's Ask God for strength and grace to remain in Him ...

AND FINALLY,
Philippians 2:12 (KJV) "Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling."

LET US WORK OUR OWN SALVATION WITH FEAR AND WITH TREMBLING ...

iPRAY:
"Oh Lord God, You are my Master, Savior and Redeemer, help me by Your Power and Your Grace to remain in You and in Your love, help me to always walk righteously before You all the days of my life. Make me ready and to remain ready for Your soon-coming so that I may spend eternity with You, Christ and Your angels. Thank You for answered prayers, I pray in the name of Jesus, amen."

It is well with you ... SHALOM!
Bishop Henry O Adekogbe.

For Prayers, Counseling & Deliverance, Please Call 1(877)855-4883 Today

CONNECT To POWERPOiNT "PRAYERS THAT MOVE MOUNTAINS", Download the POWERPOiNT Mobile Apps CLICK http://PowerPoint.conduitapps.com/ Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment