Saturday, April 26, 2014

POWERPOiNT Weekender!

#POWERPOiNT Weekender!

SAFE AND SECURED IN HIM

I shall dwell in the secret place of the most High.
I shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say the Lord is my refuge and my fortress.
I will put my trust in my God.
Surely He shall deliver me from the snare of the fowler.
He shall deliver me from the noisome pestilence.
He shall cover me with His feathers.
Under His wings shalt I trust.
His truth shall be my shield and buckler.
I shalt not be afraid for the terror by night.
I shall not be afraid for the arrow that flies by day.
I shall not be afraid for the pestilence that walks in darkness.
I shall not be afraid for the destruction that was at noonday.
A thousand shall fall at my side.
Ten thousand shall fall at my right hand.
But it shall not come near me.
With mine eyes shalt I behold and see the reward of the wicked.
I have made the Lord my refuge.
I have made the most High my habitation.
There shall no evil befall me.
There shall no plague come near my dwelling.
For He shall give His angels charge over me.
He shall keep me in all my ways.
His angels shall bear me up in their hands.
I shall not dash my foot against a stone.
I shall tread upon the lion and adder.
I shall trample the young lion and the dragon under my feet.
I have set my love upon Him, therefore will He deliver me.
He will set me on high, because I have known His name.
I shall call upon Him, and He will answer me.
He will be with me in trouble.
He will deliver me.
He will honor me.
He will satisfy me with long life.
He will show me His my salvation.

So shall it be in Jesus mighty name. SHALOM!

WANT TO KNOW MORE OF GOD?
GET a copy of my new book "THE SECRET PLACE" Get Powered For Total Recovery @ www.mypowerpoint.org/onlinestore.html and you shall experience the power of God for total and undeniable recovery. Don't forget to get a copy for a friend and one for a family member.

NEED further Prayers?
Please text your prayer requests to +1(770)380-8414.
Call toll-free +1(877)855-4883.
Email: prayers@mypowerpoint.org
Listen 24/7 to PowerPoint Radio i56.7FM @ www.mypowerpoint.net.
Watch PowerPoint TV @ www.mypowerpoint.org/LiveBroadCastTV.html

God Servant
#Bishop #HenryADEKOGBE
www.myPOWERPOiNT.org

No comments:

Post a Comment