Monday, March 24, 2014

POWER Prayers with Bishop Henry

7-DAY FASTING & PRAYERS, March 24-30, 2014 … Starts Today! …

#POWERPOiNT For Today - THE STRONGMAN MUST DIE …

iPRAY:
That the powers of the strongman in any areas of your life shall be defeated, their evil plot and agenda for your life shall not stand, in Jesus mighty name.

iREAD:
Luke 11:21-22 “When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace: 22 But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils.

iDECLARE:
You will overcome every strongman in your life by the blood of the Lamb and the word of your testimony. When they come against you one way, they shall flee from you several ways. When they come like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against them. When they rise up against you to eat up your flesh, they shall stumble and fall. So shall it be in Jesus mighty name.

MORE PRAYERS:
1. I pull down every strongholds of the devil in my life in Jesus mighty name.
2. I cast down and out of my life every wicked thoughts and imaginations.
3. I command that only the plan and purpose of God that shall stand in my life.
4. I bind the strongman and I cast him out of my life.
5. I release myself from captivity and bondage today by fire by force.
6. I overcome the evil and the wicked men by the Blood of the Lamb.
7. I am free and no longer bound by the power in the name of Jesus Christ.

Are you oppressed, depressed of tormented?
Are you sick in your body and/or afflicted?
Are you facing great challenges in life?
Then you must attend …

The ATLANTA POWER CONFERENCE, “The Secret Place”, March 28-30, 2014
#GetPoweredForTotalRecovery with Pastor Olumide EMMANUEL (CLICK http://youtu.be/CB5_NaKdh68), Apostle Shola OYELADE, Pastor Korede AKINDELE and Bishop Henry ADEKOGBE, March 28-30, 2014. Visit www.mypowerpoint.org today to Register or Call 1(877)855-4883 for More Information.

Believe it? Receive it! Enjoy it! It is well with you, SHALOM!

From God's Servant,


#BishopHenryADEKOGBE


POWER Prayers with Bishop Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment