Friday, January 31, 2014

POWERPOiNT For Today - 30Jan14-Enough Is Enough

#POWERPOiNT: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ...

iDECLARE:
Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired? Then I touch and I agree with you today that “Enough is enough”. I decree an end to all your afflictions and challenges. I decree an end to all the troubles that the enemies have brought into your life. I decree an end to struggling and hardship in your life. I decree an end to failure in your life. I decree an end to sorrow, pain and grief in your life. Financial struggles comes to an end in your life today. As this month comes to an end today, I command all your troubles to come to an abrupt end. You will not see evil, you will not hear evil, you will no more experience evil, you will no more encounter evil. It is so declared and so shall it be in Jesus mighty name.

iREAD:
Matthew 15:13 (KJV) “But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.

iPRAY:
“That God of new beginning will do something new in your life today. He will give you a fresh start and a new beginning in Jesus mighty name, amen.”

LISTEN Today's Prayers at powerpoint.sermon.tv

Believe it? Receive it! Enjoy it! It is well with you, SHALOM! 

From God's Servant,
#BishopHenryADEKOGBE
www.mypowerpoint.net

Subscribe To The "POWERPOiNT For Today" YouTube Channel Today! 




POWERPOiNT For Today - 30Jan14-9am:

POWER Prayers with Bishop Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment