Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Healing God! - POWERPOiNT For Today - 22Oct13


THE HEALING GOD I - #POWERPOiNTForToday 

JEHOVAH RAPHA, THE LORD THAT HEALETH US

iPRAY:
"That this week, everything that God has not planted in your life including every afflictions and infirmities must be uprooted and cast into the lake of fire, they shall be roasted into ashes and the east-wind of the Holy Ghost shall blow them far away from you and your household in the name of Jesus Christ, amen."

iREAD:
Exodus 23:25 (KJV) "And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee."

iDECLARE:
That every strangers in your life and all the satanic occupiers in your God-given land are hereby evicted, summarily executed and never to return. You are hereby released from every satanic hold and set free from bondage to sickness by the Power of the Holy Ghost and His anointing.

iPRAYERS For Today:
1. Oh LORD, teach me to always love You and to diligently harken to Your voice.
2. Oh LORD, help me never to depart from Your presence in Jesus mighty name.
3. Oh LORD, help me by Your Spirit to always live for You and do that which is right in Your sight.
4. Oh LORD, help me never to be distracted by the cares of this world.
5. Oh LORD, I receive the Power to serve You all the days of my life.
6. Oh LORD, let none of the diseases that You brought upon Egypt ever come into my life.
7. Oh LORD my Healer, touch me and heal me everywhere that I hurt right now.

From The Desk of 
Bishop Henry ADEKOGBE

LISTEN 24/7 To The POWERPOiNT Radio i56.7FM, The #1 Inspirational Gospel Internet Radio Station, CLICK http://mypowerpoint.net

LISTEN To The "POWERPOiNT For Today" Podcast, CLICK http://powerpoint.sermon.tv/

WISDOM Capsule:
"If you have the Healer, you have the Healing."


POWERPOiNT For Today - 22Oct13-6am:
POWER Prayers for Divine Healing

No comments:

Post a Comment