Monday, July 15, 2013

PRAYERS THAT MOVE MOUNTAINS

Prayer For Today - 15Jul13-6am:


PRAYERS THAT MOVE MOUNTAINS

Scriptures For The Week:
Matthew 24:13 (KJV)  "But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."
Acts 2:21 (KJV)  "And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."
Hebrews 12:2 (KJV) "Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God."

BIBLE READING:  
2 Samuel 22:24; Prov. 28:18; Jer. 17:14; Acts 2:21; Jn. 10:9; Rom. 10:13

1. Let the timetable of the enemy for my life be destroyed by the blood of Jesus.
2. Oh LORD, deliver me from the hands of evil and wicked men in Jesus mighty name.
3. Blood of Jesus, speak better things into my life today in Jesus mighty name.
4. Wipe away my tears Oh Lord, fill my heart with your eternal joy.
5. I shall no more experience death, sorrow, anguish, grief and pain in Jesus name.
6. Oh LORD, heal me I shall be healed, save me I shall be saved in Jesus mighty name.
7. I command every old conditions and former order of things to pass away today.
8. Blood of Jesus save me from danger, death & destruction in Jesus mighty name.
9. Do something new,  something miraculous, something marvelous in my life today.
10. I recover back 7-fold everything that I have lost to the devil in Jesus mighty name.
11. I terminate failure in my life, I am a success and not a failure in Jesus mighty name.
12. Wherever I have been rejected, Oh Lord, honor me & glorify Yourself in my life.
13. Where I have suffered demotion, I receive divine promotion now in Jesus mighty name.
14. Oh LORD, destroy all the works of the devil in my life by fire by thunder in Jesus name.
15. I declare, I am a winner and not a looser, I am a victor and not a victim.
16. Yokes of backwardness and stagnation, break in my life & shatter into pieces.
17. Power of God, take me to greater heights today, let me rise and never fall in Jesus name.
18. I will make it to Heaven, nothing shall distract me in the way in Jesus mighty name.
19. Every evil hand disturbing the program of God for POWERPOiNT wither & catch fire.
20. Powers that does not want POWERPOiNT to move forward, be destroyed in Jesus name.
21. Let the revival fire fall upon POWERPOiNT Int'l Church today in Jesus mighty name.

I WILL NOT DIE BUT LIVE TO DECLARE THE GLORY OF THE RISEN LORD!!!
For Prayers, Counseling & Deliverance, Please Call 1(877)855-4883 Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment