Sunday, November 18, 2012

PRAYERS THAT MOVE MOUNTAINS


PRAYERS THAT MOVE MOUNTAINS - 18Nov12

Scriptures: Mark 10:27; Jeremiah 32:26-27; Hebrews 4:12

1. Oh LORD, I thank You for giving me life and life abundantly.
2. Powers that want to take my life, fall down and die in Jesus name.
3. I refuse to be the devil's dumping ground and victim in Jesus name.
4. I resist the powers that want to frustrate my life and destiny.
5. O Lord, arise and fight my battles, give me victory in Jesus name.
6. My Helper of Destiny, come to my help, rescue me from the hands of the evil men.
7. Faithful God, show Yourself faithful and true in my life today.
8. I will not, I shall not and I cannot be put to shame, God is my trust and shield.
9. Oh God of Elijah, answer me by fire today in the name of Jesus.
10. I command, dry bones shall rise and live again in Jesus name.
11. I am not a looser, I am winner, failure is no longer my portion in Jesus name.
12. God is my refuge and fortress, I shall neither be defeated nor destroyed.
13. What God have started in my life, He will complete and perfect in Jesus name.
14. I shall escape the pits dug and traps set by the enemies of my life.
15. I refuse to be a victim, I am a victor through Christ Jesus.
16. Destiny terminators shall not terminate my destiny in Jesus name.
17. I will rise and shine, I shall not be limited nor hindered.
18. Let God arise in my life today and let His enemies and my enemies scatter by fire.
19. Let every impossibilities in my life become possible by the power of God.
20. Arise Oh God and visit my life and household today.
21. What the enemies meant for evil, Oh Lord, turn them around for my good today.
22. I declare, it is my time to rise to the top, I shall no longer remain at the bottom.
23. My family and household is in Your hands, turn our lives around situation around.
24. For the victory You have given us Oh Lord, receive all the glory and honor.

I WILL NOT DIE BUT LIVE TO DECLARE THE GLORY OF THE RISEN LORD!!!
For Prayers, Counseling & Deliverance, Please Call 1(877)855-4883 Today
www.mypowerpoint.net

5 comments: