Friday, August 3, 2012

POWERPOiNT For Today! - I AM SET FOR THE TOP


POWERPOiNT For Today! - I AM SET FOR THE TOP
(pray, read & declare)

PRAY:
"Dear LORD, let Your Power deliver me from every afflictions and every troubles, set me on the mountain top and honor me with long life. I shall not be a victim, I am a victor through Christ Jesus our Lord, amen."

READ:
Psalm 91:14-16 (KJV) "Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation."
Psalm 91:14-16 (CEV) "The Lord says, “If you love me and truly know who I am, I will rescue you and keep you safe. When you are in trouble, call out to me. I will answer and be there to protect and honor you. You will live a long life and see my saving power.”
  
PROPHETIC DECLARATION:
BELOVED, do you love the Lord with all your heart, soul and might? Do you always put your hope and trust in Him? Then I charge you to hold your peace, stand still and see the salvation of the Lord which He is going to wrought in your life and that of your household. He will come to you and stand strong as the Mighty man in battle, the Man of war and He will arise in His anger and fight our enemies. He will destroy those that want to destroy you with double destruction. He will turn their evil counsel into foolishness. Your enemies shall not succeed in their quest to frustrate and destroy your life. Whatever they meant for evil shall be turned around for your good. 

Because you have loved the Lord, the Power of God is hereby released to deliver you from all evil. You are hereby delivered from danger, death and destruction. When you call upon the name of the Lord, He will answer you speedily. He will do a quick work in a short time. Your deliverance shall no longer delay. Your breakthrough shall manifest with divine speed. Heaven will activate the angelic host to arise and protect you and your household. Divine safety and divine protection is yours from now on. He will hide you in His pavilion, under the protection of His wings where the hands of the evil one shall not be able to touch you. You and your household have become "The Untouchables."

The Power of God will set you on high. He will take you from the miry clay and set your feet upon the Solid Rock. He will uproot you out of the valley and take you to the mountain top. Whereas your enemies will rise and fall, you will rise and you will never, never fall. You are meant for the top as God have promised, "I will set him on high…" The Lord will take you from the pit, remove you from Potiphar's house and from the prison and He will take you to the palace. Whoever is occupying your throne will vacate it and you shall ascend to the throne. He will turn your trials into triumphs. He will turn your test into testimonies and your ridicule He will turn into miracle.

Just like the Hebrew boys, you are not alone, you are not by yourself. The fourth man will show up in the fire and He will deliver you and your household from the fiery furnace of fire. The fire meant to destroy and consume you will surely destroy and consume your enemies. Your enemies shall fall upon their own sword, they shall eat their own flesh and drink their own blood as sweet wine. He will deliver you from the hands of the evil one. He will then honor you, just like He honored Joseph, Daniel and the 3 Hebrew boys. To the amazement of your enemies, God will promote and elevate you. You shall no longer be a nobody, God will make you somebody.

Long life and prosperity shall be your heritage. You will not die young. You will not die before your time. You will spend all the days of your life in prosperity and pleasure. You will not live your life in sorrow. Shame and disgrace shall not be yours but your enemies'. You will live a divinely fulfilling and rewarding life. You will live a long life and see the salvation of our God. So shall it be now and always, in Jesus mighty name, amen. SHALOM!

From the Desk of
Bishop Henry ADEKOGBE
www.myPOWERPOiNT.org
  
JOIN US FOR THE ON-GOING 31-DAY PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAM THAT STARTED AUGUST 1ST - 31ST, 2012. DAILY PRAYER CONFERENCES @ 6:00AM, 9:00AM & 7:30PM (EASTERN STANDARD TIME). CONNECT BY CALLING (218)862-7200 OR (218)339-8425 AND ENTER ACCESS CODE 805406#. IT IS OUR SEASON OF KINGDOM MANIFESTATIONS AND YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER REMAIN THE SAME AGAIN AS YOU JOIN IN. GOD BLESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment